Brass Planter Bette
Designed by Justina Blakeney for Selamat, the brass Bette planter is inspired by Justina's grandmother Bette and features an antique brass finish on iron. Plant a wild and funky plant, such as rhipsalis or Indian rope hoya, and give your planter some hair!
• 16cm diameter by 19cm high
• 100% iron with antique brass finish
• Wipe with soft damp cloth
• Intended for indoor/outdoor use
• With outdoor use expect natural wear and tear to occur with sun/water exposure
• Made in India
Known for her wild bohemian style and New York Times bestselling book, The New Bohemians, Justina Blakeney (The Jungalow) is a multidisciplinary designer, author and award-winning blogger. For Justina, designing is about feeling free, having fun, and getting a little bit wild.