Angus + Celeste
Large Ceramic Charcoal Hanging Planter
These beautiful raw earth planters are suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Made from high quality stained porcelain, they exhibit a wonderfully tactile and matt finish. Perfect for modern designer interiors or a dry climate aesthetic. The contemporary bowl shape has a generous depth and width, to fit a variety of plant species. They feature a drainage hole at the base which includes a rubber stopper for indoor use.
• Large: bowl: 30cm diameter by 16cm deep
• Weight 2.2kg
• Hangers: 70cm approx. length / extension cord: 70cm length
• High fired stained porcelain bowl
• Stainless steel hanger set (a set of three strands and an extension cord)
• Drip-free plug for base drainage hole for indoor use
In 2007 Angus & Celeste founders Keir Angus MacDonald and Asha Celeste Cato visualised a brand that revelled in all the colour and wonder of the natural world. With a love of eclectic objects, they set out to create their own style of fascinating and highly crafted ceramics.