Stoneware ceramic vase in textured lava glaze handmade by our Nikau ceramics team in Byron Bay, Australia. The Parker, named after one of our favourite hotels in Palm Springs, is suitable to use for fresh or dried flowers.
Please note, each vase is carefully handcrafted to order, and on occasion there could be a two to three week lead time on your order.
• Stoneware with textured glaze outer and clear glaze inner
• Approximately 20cm high x 14cm diameter at widest point
• Handmade with slight variations to be expected and embraced
• Hand wash or safe to wash in dishwasher
• Made in Byron Bay, Australia
We design and work with a small team in Australia to produce our own range of ceramics, specialising in unique glazing techniques and botanical forms. Our ceramics are proudly Australian made.