Bootie Balm is an all purpose nappy rash balm that provides gentle protection and all over care for baby's skin. It contains herbal extracts traditionally used to soothe rashes, calm inflamed skin and fight bacteria. Beeswax forms a thin protective barrier on the skin to help prevent and soothe nappy rash.
This all-purpose balm also soothes skin irritations including dry skin, cradle cap, eczema, minor cuts, burns and insect bites. Free from essential oils for the most sensitive of skin.
• Pregnancy and baby friendly
• Assists in preventing and soothing nappy rash
• Nourishes dry skin
• Soothes eczema
• For removing cradle cap - rub a small amount to baby’s scalp. Leave on overnight and gently remove the softened flakes in the morning
• For minor cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites and stings
• Botanical properties: calming, protective, moisturising, cooling, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal
• Aromatic profile: a delicate herbal aroma with a light scent of coconut
Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract, Plantago Major (Plantain) Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Beeswax* (*denotes organic).
Patch test on a small area on the inside of baby’s arm first. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
Being is a collection of natural skincare essentials created for the modern woman, mother and baby. Formulas are all natural, effective, and brimming with nutrients essential for healthy skin, organic where possible, with no synthetic additives and preservatives. Being have created offerings to bring skin back to its optimal condition while continually nourishing and protecting it through life's many cycles and seasons. They are all purpose, with the intention of minimising the need for many products. Being blend by hand in small batches, ensuring fair production practices that are kind to the environment.