Designed by Justina Blakeney for Selamat, the brass Arthur stool is inspired by Justina's grandfather Arthur and features an antique brass finish on iron. This multi-use stool can also double as a side table, perfect as a bed side, in the lounge or even in your garden oasis.
• 38cm diameter by 46cm high
• 100% iron with antique brass finish
• To clean wipe with soft damp cloth
• For indoor and outdoor use
• A patina finish is be expected and embraced as piece ages
• Made in India
• Please note this product has a 2-3 week lead time from order
Known for her wild bohemian style and New York Times bestselling book, The New Bohemians, Justina Blakeney (The Jungalow) is a multidisciplinary designer, author and award-winning blogger. For Justina, designing is about feeling free, having fun, and getting a little bit wild.