Scent your home or sacred space with Posie's hand poured candles made in Byron Bay. CHI (coconut and almond) is a soft blend of creamy coconut milk, sweet almond and tonka bean to create a smooth cloud like energy.
• Scent tone: creamy / sweet / warm
• 250g / burns up to 35-40 hours
• Natural 100% soy wax candle
• Premium grade phthalate free fragrance oils
• Essential oils
• Natural fibre waxed cotton wick
• 7cm diameter by 9cm high
• Amber glass jar, topped with an aluminium screw top lid
• Handmade in Byron Bay, Australia
Each Posie candle is hand-poured with as much care possible with every effort made to ensure consistency.
• Always trim your wick to 5mm before lighting your candle to ensure maximum burn time.
• When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt until it reaches the edges of your vessel before extinguishing. This will create a candle memory and clean and even burn.
• Never leave your candle burning longer than 2-3 hours at a time.
• Discontinue use when the wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the bottom.
• After use when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick to 5mm again.
• Never leave your burning candle unattended
• Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
• Never move your candle while lit
• Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
Soy wax candles can be sensitive, please store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
REUSE YOUR VESSEL
When finished burning your candle, simply wash out any left over soy wax with hot water and detergent to use for whatever you wish!
Posie’s co-founders Ashleigh Sampson and Casie Brooker design complex candles for simple moments. Forever inspired by the ability of scent to evoke powerful memories, Posie’s scent library is diverse, informed by memory, travel and experiences of awe in nature. Each blend is carefully formulated using fine fragrance and essential oils to communicate a place, feeling or moment in time.
Posie candles are designed and handmade in Australia, using 100% soy wax and reusable vessels. Keeping production local and using thoughtfully made materials reflects our commitment to operating in a way which is fair, cruelty free and environmentally sound.