A self confessed colour junkie, Emma Gale has long mesmerised with her Frida Kahlo collages, and her multi-layered textural original paintings. Available only from Nikau, Emma has released a very exclusive, limited edition run of 100 giclee prints. Prints are available unframed or framed to edge in American oak.
• Strictly limited edition run of 100 giclee prints
• Each print hand numbered and signed by Emma Gale
• 300gsm acid free cotton rag art paper with archival inks
• 87cm wide by 95cm deep
• Framed prints are only available as pick up from our Byron Bay store
• Unframed prints are shipped rolled in industrial strength tubing
Please note prints have up to a two week turnaround and framed orders take an additional 2-3 weeks from order.
Emma's work celebrates a huge love for colour, shape and texture, with layers and layers of paint. Mark makings of good and bad mistakes are all part of the the visual landscape of her canvas. Subjects are everyday people doing everyday things, taking inspiration from other cultures and their daily rituals and routines. Emma's love for Africa plays a special part in her work, first visiting Kenya when she was 15, Emma was mesmerised by the people, their beauty their culture and the stunning landscape.