Hanging Up The Armour 1
Forborne - Removing the Veil, is the latest offering by established Byron Bay Hinterland artist Lauren Campbell (Sit Still Lauren). This cogent collection is the result of the artists personal drive towards working without restriction or a ‘veil’ in place. Once the artist could create without intentions, these pieces came of their own accord to fill the space; ‘a return to home’.
Comprising of elemental substances forming chain mail, collective sculptural talisman, and vast vessels dripping with dream-like colour, pieces from this collection offer exquisite grounding and tone to interiors.
• Handcrafted ceramic chain mail by Lauren Campbell
• Dark brown speckle stoneware clay
• Can be wall hung or displayed as a sculpture
• Approximately 24cm wide by 120cm high
• Handmade in Byron Bay, Australia
• Shipped via a specialised artwork transport courier