The 2021 (byeeeee 2020) Astrological Planner from Magic of I. is a powerful tool for creating magic and living in alignment with the cosmos. You do not need to know astrology to own this planner, but it is suitable for beginner to advanced astrologers.
Anyone with an interest in the moon and natural cycles can benefit from following the energies of each day and the elements that underpin our entire existence.
Please note this item is available for pre-order - dispatching the middle of November 2020. Images are a guide only with internals being updated to 2021.
• A5 - 210x158mm
• 264 pages
• Holographic gold foil cover
• Lush silk touch white vegan leather
• Printed on FSC sustainable paper
• Gilded edges
• 2 ribbon placeholders
• Elastic cover band
• Inside back pocket
The Optimum Times Life Guide
Ever felt like you are swimming upstream and getting nowhere? You were probably taking action on a day where the cosmos had opposite ideas! Learn to give yourself a break on rest days and kick major goals with ease on days of heightened energy.
The Optimum Times Life Guide is some of the real magic of the planner. Appearing on the monthly and weekly calendars these guides are your planning angels. It’s an energy wrap up of the day determining optimum days for doing business, socialising, creative endeavours, following intuition, physical movement, learning something new, self exploration, chill days + more and reveals those days that might be a little more challenging than others. Optimum Times gives you a general heads up!
Planning and Tracking Features
• Optimum Times Life Guide™
• 2021 Intentions yearly planning work book
• Monthly Goals + Intentions
• Weekly Goals + Actionable Steps
• Menstrual cycle tracking with the moon
• Weekly 7 day planner
• General holiday dates
• 2021 & 2022 Calendar
• Void moon times
• Full Monthly Astrology Calendar and Aspectarian
• Weekly planner with aspects and moon movements
• Month at a Glance (Sun signs, Moon signs + themes, important transits)
• Moon Phases + Signs Calendar
• 2021 New Moon + Full Moon dates list
• Monthly Full + New Moon Intentions Journal Pages
• Planetary Movements and Retrogrades Visual Guide
• Retrograde + Direst dates list
• Void moons + eclipses
• 2021 Planetary EPHEMERIS
• The Moon and it's Phases
• Working with the elements of the moon
• A full comprehensive Astrological Reference Guide
• Teaching tool for beginners - feel and learn
• Tracking tool for advance Astrologers
• Astro Bodies (planets and body parts)
• Planetary Correspondences
• How To Guides
• Timezone information
• Personal Birth chart space
• Calendar features overview
• Beautifully illustrated throughout
• Lots of intention, magic and love
• A Planner for creating magic and living in alignment with the cosmos
An ever-curious creative and lover and student of the moon, stars and cycles, Kerry has been an artist and designer for over 15 years obsessed with the unseen energies that govern our world. Bringing her gifts, passions, and wisdom together, Kerry created Magic of I. in a response to her personal transformation through periods of depression. The Magic of ‘Incarnation' is a celebration of being alive and gratitude for every moment in our temporary human bodies.
She has created navigational tools that inspire being present in life and reaching for our greatest potential, all while having a respectful relationship with the earth and reverence of the stars as our guides. Kerry introduced Magic of I. and the 2019 Astrological Planner through a popular and successful Indiegogo campaign, and continues to create and develop new products that inspire, educate and help navigate the soul on it’s journey, through beautiful practical art.