Los Angeles based Roen Candles have to be smelled to be believed, with layers of subtle scent filling the room. Palisades (named after coastal LA neighbourhood, Pacific Palisades) is a gorgeous blend of honeyed florals that open with the heady presence of freshly bloomed tuberose and gardenia. Softened with undertones of white woods and a cooling aquatic accord, capturing the essence of its namesake.
• Scent: tuberose, gardenia, tree flower, ambergris, white woods
• 198g / burns up to 40 hours
• Natural coconut wax blend with cotton wick
• High quality fragrance and essential oils
• Peach glass with signature box
• Handmade in Los Angeles, USA
• Trim your wick to 5mm before every relighting.
• Light for 2-3 hours on initial burn for melt pool to reach edge of jar.
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
• For sooting: simply extinguish the flame, trim the wick, and re-light.
• Handle with care - candle jar will be extremely hot when lit.
• Keep away from children and pets.
• Wait 5 hours between burns to allow wax to properly cool.
• Discontinue use when 5mm of wax remains in the jar.
• Reuse your vessel: wash out with hot water and detergent.
R O E N candles was created by Brit Roennigke in Los Angeles. On a quest to capture the intoxicating spring scent of citrus blossom and jasmine in her Los Angeles neighbourhood of Glassell Park, R O E N was born. What began as a labor of love quickly evolved into a true passion and eventually, a small business.
By drawing inspiration from her past experience in Fashion, Styling, and Product Development she has created a thoughtfully designed and irresistibly scented collection. Each candle is lovingly handcrafted using a small batch approach with the utmost focus on precision and care. The product aesthetic is minimalist and clean and will make a beautiful addition to any space.