Hand crafted in the Adelaide Hills by Etikette, featuring artwork by Real Fun Wow. The Simplest of Things candle is a blend of tobacco, nutmeg, vetiver and patchouli. These soy wax candles are blended exclusively with Australian fine fragrances, and enhanced with essential oils - bringing you home to your senses, with a burn time of 80 hours.
• Made from 100% natural soy wax
• Cotton wick
• 12cm height
• Burn time is approximately 80 hours
• No additives
• Always trim your wicks to 5mm prior to each use
• Never leave a burning candle unattended
• Place on a heat resistant surface, away from drafts and flammable goods/materials
• Adhere to the maximum burn time (3 hours per session)
• Be mindful of hot wax and hot vessels
• Keep out of reach of children and pets
• Discontinue use when 1.5cm of wax remains
Etikette AUS is a Trace accredited climate positive brand, reducing our environmental impact and offsetting the emissions of our supply chain and operations. Through Trace we help to fund certified climate solutions including bushland biodiversity restoration projects across Australia and global projects aligned with the Paris Agreement and UN Sustainable Development Goals.
All Etikette candles are made lovingly by hand on Peramangk and Kaurna Country in the Adelaide Hills. Their candles are made from soy wax and cotton wicks, and are carefully blended, mindfully poured and cured slowly among the gum trees.