Lovingly hand grown by Crown of Thorns in the Tweed Valley, these smudge sticks are hand crafted from white sage, lavender, rosemary, straw flower with Australian quartz. Burn to cleanse negative energy and to promote luck, unity, longevity and a state of calm.
Straw flowers are beautiful, bright everlasting blooms. They have been known to be a symbol of agreement, luck, longevity, and protection and are used in magick to ensure the effects of a spell or ritual will last. Lavender has strong antiseptic qualities, promoting sleep, peace, protection, love, purification, visions, healing and clarity of thought. Rosemary is used to remember, protect and to keep away evil and negativity. All ingredients when burned with purifying white sage makes a complete cleansing and calming smoke ritual.
• 20-25cm in length
• Burn in a heat proof bowl for cleansing and purification
• Home grown and hand made in the Tweed Valley, Australia
• Organically, sustainably and ethically grown
• Hand bound with cotton and naturally dried
• Bound with a unique natural Australian amethyst
• Every bundle is handmade and variations are to be embraced
• All items are cleansed before leaving Crown of Thorns
Crown Of Thorns Flora Merchant is a one woman store based in Northern New South Wales, Australia. Born out of growing her own organic herbs and binding them into bundles plus increasingly becoming more and more interested in the historical uses of herbs in ritual, Magick and medicine by so many traditional cultures around the world.