Wheel thrown stoneware vase with hand painted glaze by highly collectable ceramicist Amy Leeworthy. Use for flowers or as a piece to add to your collection.
• Stoneware with clear glaze inner
• Approximately 35cm high x 12cm diameter at widest point
• Handmade with slight variations to be expected and embraced
• Hand wash or safe to wash in dishwasher
• Made in Melbourne, Australia
Amy Leeworthy is a ceramicist, artist and designer living in Melbourne Australia. Working on the wheel, her pieces are often unique and one-off, and inspired by the shapes and silhouettes of the 1970s, with a palette referencing Australia’s burnt, rich landscape. Think red and ochre soil, pink salt lakes, eucalyptus trees, the ocean, and grainy sand.