Tulips in a Vase LE Print
A self confessed color junkie, Emma Gale has long mesmerised with her Frida Kahlo collages, and her multi-layered textural original paintings. Available only from Nikau, Emma has released a very exclusive, limited edition run of 100 giclee prints. Prints are available unframed or framed to edge in American oak.
• Strictly limited edition run of 100 giclee prints
• Each print hand numbered and signed by Emma Gale
• 300gsm acid free cotton rag art paper with archival inks
• 59cm wide by 73cm deep
• Framed prints are only available as pick up from our Byron Bay store
• Unframed prints are shipped rolled in industrial strength tubing
• Please note prints have up to a two week turnaround
What is a giclee print? A giclee print is a high quality digital reproduction of an original artwork printed with archival quality inks onto fine art paper, providing better colour accuracy than other means of reproduction.