Claystreet is a collaboration of ceramic production and artistry between Mudshark Studios and Kat & Roger. The Horizon Series of planters is inspired by the landscape and colours of the West Coast in the US. Each planter in the series is slip cast in a durable stoneware, and hand painted striping compliments the unglazed textured surface.
Please note, each planter may vary slightly in colour and size, due to the handmade nature. Designed in Los Angeles by Kat & Roger, produced in Portland USA by Mudshark Studios.
• Unglazed stoneware
• Each planter has a drainage hole
• Small: Approximately 11.5cm diameter x 9cm high
• Large: Approximately 19cm diameter x 19cm high
• Makers marks and irregularities are to be embraced
• Designed in Los Angeles by Kat & Roger
• Produced in Portland USA by Mudshark Studios
CLAYSTREET is a collaboration of ceramic production and artistry between Mudshark Studios and Kat & Roger. Born from long days and hard work in hot and dusty studios, CLAYSTREET pays homage to the industrial setting, design, and colours of a notable place and time. Each piece is proudly designed and manufactured with imprints of its origins in both Los Angeles, California and Portland, Oregon - a combination of city grit and natural beauty.